Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whoofda!!!

What's that smell???? Well it's Lysol of course and my throat is burning after spraying almost the whole entire can on all the toys yet again for the....... gosh can't even remember how long I've been disinfecting for, feels like years though!! The kids are doing great, E's finally getting over his cold I think and coughin junk up which is good, right? At least he's not wheezing as much anymore. Em's been good and her and her older brother actually had a "moment" today where they said "please" and "thank you"!!!! I still can't believe it myself but when it was heard I almost starting crying with excitement and said "You guys do love each other!!!"

Well I'm sittin here listening to Jack Johnson, doesn't this music just put you in a happy mood?? I could listen to him over and over and some people may think I'm obsessed but really I'm not it's just the most chilaxin music EVER!! :) The kiddos are layed down, after prying Gav away from the tv since the MN Wild is on.

So last night I borrowed a carpet shampooer from and friend get home and start on E's room right away and get most of it cleaned, well what I thought, and come to find out it's not sucking up any water!!! So I check the cleaner out and the only thing that is sucking is the hand nossle thingy so here I'm on my hands and knees trying to get the as much water/dirty nasty smelly vomit water off the floor. It didn't work so well.....Tom walked in there this morning and almost starting yacking from the smell. Soooo tonight I went and purchased are very first carpet shampooer!!! Yeah for me, I know, it's about time right. I got 3 kids and been through so many dogs I should have gotten one years ago but tonight was the night:) So tomorrow morning the plan of attack is E's bedroom and then maybe cleaning the couches, we'll see.

Tom's at the Wild game tonight so it's just me and Scoob hanging out, so I guess I'll sign out and chilax on the couch and catch up on my shows. Talk to ya'll tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the kiddos seem to be feeling better. Good luck with that carpet shampooing. Dont feel bad I dont have one either:)

    ReplyDelete