Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Could it get any worse????

Well I woke up pretty crabby this morning, for those who know me, KNOW I'm such a morning person wink,wink:) Anyways so the kids weren't getting along, E was whiney, Em was being her normal self which always hads fuel to any fire and D, my nephew that I watch, was a cling-on, it was just a crappy morning. So finally after hounding the kids for over an hour to "keep" picking up there toys things seemed to be looking up, right......WRONG!!! It just seemed to go all downhill:(

I went upstairs to make lunch and went to get D up from his morning and nap and opened E's door and it hits me......... the smell of VOMIT!!!! Seriously do I have something wrong with my house? How much sanitizing can a woman do anyways? I have deep cleaned this house 3 times now hoping and praying that no one else gets this nasty bug and BAM it hits someone else!! This is the 3rd week someone has had it, I repeat the 3RD WEEK!!! I understand if everyone gets it within a week or so but 3!!! Come on!!! I should probably check the preschool and see if any one else has gotten it... My house is tanted I think.

So..... I get D bathed and out the door, he goes home and I get lunch served and cleaned up and everyone is acting and playing nicely and getting along. I lay E down for his nap in his "Big Boy Bed", for the first time, since D puked all over E's crib and on the floor, which by the way just REAKS!!!!! And I sit upstairs while Em and a daycare friend are playing and watching cartoons in the basement. E got up outta bed about 5 times and then I didn't hear anymore other than some coughing and then some crying coming from the basement. So I head downstairs, thinking E was asleep since I hadn't heard anymore, and I get to the basement to find........... more VOMIT!!!!!! again but from a 5 year old that didn't know where to do it.......WHAT?!?!? Seriously!!!!! The daycare friend didn't say a peep about a upset tummy or not feeling well and just pukes 3 times all over my carpeted floor!!! Sorry just a little upset I guess, all my kids seem to make it to the toilet or at least know to tell me or someone they have a tummy ache. So I just sent him home and cleaned up the mess again, as the daycare kiddos mom thinks it's funny and cute that they tried to make to the bathroom! So then I go and check on E since I hadn't heard anything from him, well he locked the door so I unlock it and peak in and he's nowhere in eye site, so I look in the closet and there he's just playing away. Now he's sleeping I think.... So now my house smells like VOMIT and if we get the flu again I'm going to close down shop and hire a cleaner!!!

I could just scream, seriously, I'm so sick of the flu it ain't even funny. I don't really think I could disinfect anymore than I have or do, and I'm not sure who the "carrier" is anymore. All the kids wash there hands before and after lunch and snack, I have a feeling it's a freak airborne germ or something!!

Anywho that's how my day has gone. Just another pukey Tuesday I guess!! I'll be cleaning carpets and sanitizing toys again all night:( COME ON SPRING!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that stinks...literally! I hope everyone gets better soon. Hopefully its working its way out! I hope you have a better Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - this was funny and sounds a lot like a blog that I posted a few days ago! Good luck with the flu... it's awful!

    ReplyDelete