Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!!

Well today has gone good but even better that it's count down until bedtime, and I'll get some free time to myself tonight when Tom gets home. I did a little photo shoot with E and D today. I'm going and taking pictures of my friends 4 week old tomorrow so I thought I would practice with Dora, E and D. My computer is being dumb and says that I don't have enough memory on it so I had to do some deleting and organizing, next will be burning pics onto CD's but I hate doing it so I'll wait. Here's some pics from today:)




Here is baby Dora isn't she adorable!!! If only she was a real baby:)

Here is E in a couple of shots, for some reason my camera just isn't focusing well.... I have no idea why.






Since E's hair was long for a long time we never knew how much his ears have grew!! Man this kid has some ears on him though WOW:)

This is my nephew Dieter, he hated it at first and was screaming and snot was running everywhere but after I put him on top of the kitchen table he was in heaven, who knew!!



So tomorrow Tom and I are going to another Wild game, hopefully they win, it's better going to a game where they score or it becomes pretty boring. The kiddos are going to my parents house so it will be nice to have a Valentine's Day with no kiddos, I don't think we've ever had NO kids before.

Well time to make some supper and give baths. Have a good weekend and Happy Valentines Day.

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Great snapshots! They are so cute and especially Dora lol!!

    ReplyDelete