Well the flu has hit me:( I sent Em to her grandma's this morning, since she was sick and I needed to do daycare, and as soon as she left it hit me!! So grandma came back dropped off Em and picked up E instead and me and Em chilled together. She's doing alot better, I went back to bed at 9:30 and slept until 3pm!!! It felt good but I woke up with a fever and the biggest headache ever! But after some Aleve and more relaxing on the couch I'm feeling better. When I got up from my napt the house was a MESS!!! It's amazing what a 5 year old can do, I remember her coming into the room a couple times asked if she could have a freezy and I kept telling her yes. So after picking up it seems that she had goldfish and freezy's for lunch:)
So about an hour ago me and Em got some hardcore cleaning done, lysoling EVERYTHING and wiping ever toy, door handle, light switch EVERYTHING off. Now we are just going to chill and watch some tv and hit the sack again. E and Gav went to grandma's for the night so they don't get it!! Tom and Gav are going to the Wild hockey game on Friday night, they might bring E along too so it's going to give me and Em a "girls night" :)
But I think things are on the upswing, I'll just have to wait and see how food sits in my belly, I haven't eaten anything yet. All liquids are staying down though so that's a good sign. So yep the flu is going around don't forget to wash your hands!!!
Thanks for checking in...
Oh yeah and where is my hubby to take care of me????? Out of town for work!!! figures:)
Happy 5th Birthday Kayleigh
13 years ago



Awww, you poor momma! No fun when mommy's sick:(
ReplyDelete