Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is it Friday yet???

Ugh this winter has seemed so long it's driving me nuts!! Just when you think all the snow is melting away, you get a smack in the face with the possiblity of more snow. I can't wait for spring/summer, longer days, warm temps, open windows, playing outside, sending the kids outside instead of them being trapped in the house, no more video games, supper on the deck, thunder storms, gosh I could go on and on!! I just miss summer and want it to come NOW!!!

Over the weekend I went and took some pics of our friends 4 week old baby boy named Landen. He was such a good baby, but the little stinker would NOT sleep!! He was awake the whole time and we were there for a good couple hours taking pics. My camera has been ticking me off with not having the sharpest pics for some reason and I think I might have found the problem. So the pics turned out alright but there is always room for improvement:) Our kids went to my parents house while we went to take pics and then to the Wild game. They had fun and were spoiled like always. The Wild game was fun the 1st period and then after that it went downhill, just like the score. I ate a cheeseburger and fries that did not sit well at all, so I'll put that on my list of "What NOT to eat at a hockey game". It was a nice Valentines Day though with no kids just me and my hubby!

Here are some pics from the photo shoot, let me know what you think.... I'm still trying to figure out my editing software but I'm getting there slowly but sureley:)








We have more tickets to the hockey game this Sat night too, but Tom says he's bringing Gav but he'll have to arm wrestle me for the tickets:) j/k it's gonna be a good game though so I probably let Gav go for some boy bonding together.

E's pretty crabby today and hasn't pooped in 4 days again so he's pretty miserable:( I've been giving him his mirolax like clock work. (Sorry if this is too much info) But it's like he gets constipated every 5 days, gets it out and then the mirolax in him gives him the poops (4 or 5 dirty diapers) for 4 days and then back to square one where he won't poop for another 3 or 4 days, it's a continuous cycle. Another bad thing is that all the sudden he likes milk.... he's always always been a water drinker and not really liked milk and now he LOVES it and it sucks because I can only give him so much with the constipation issue!! So then he cries and whines until it wears him out. I think another doc appt maybe in the future...

I got a good report from Gav's teacher from school. He's still lagging behind but not as bad anymore and is catching up!! He said that he's the ideal student and does what he's told and knows what he's not supposed to do. That makes me so happy and let's hope it lasts another 11 years! IT's weird though because he can be sooo good in school and then come home and he just lets it all out and can be the biggest booger ever! But they say... they hold it in all day they gotta let it out at some point, lucky me!!

Em's doing good. She's had a snotty nose since Nov so she might be seeing a doc soon too. We'll see what she's like when winter is over but the poor girls face is all red under her nose from wiping it all the time. Her and Gav have both been going to bed awesome lately so E might be in his crib a little longer, don't want to jinx anything, bedtime is MY time and I don't want to be laying with kiddos until they fall asleep or I might just pass out with them:)

Welp naptime is almost over I better get going. thanks for checking in:)

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome. I see nothing wrong with them. I am not into all that editor stuff (only because I dont know how) but I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) I LOVE taking pictures and would love to get into the photo business but have a ton of stuff to do and learn, I didn't think it would be soooo complicated but it is! If only my kids could sit still for me to take more pics of them. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete