At least I hope:) I woke up a new woman this morning, feeling very refreshed and ready for the day!! I made myself a pot of coffee and me and Em sat and watched some Baby Story until E came home from grandma's house. It's been a very relaxing morning so far, lots of laundry to do but it's nice that everything else is clean, for the time being, and that's all I have to do all day. The kids got there baths so the smell oh so good, nothing is better than kids smellin like bab shampoo, is there?? :)
So now all we need to do is hope and pray that Gavin doesn't get this nasty bug and the boys get a boys night:) It sounds like E is getting another cold though:( But I can handle a cold, RSV and freakin pneumonia ANTHING other than the FLU!!!!
So tonight I think is haircut night!! E has a major case of "BAD HAIR", his hair is so flat and straight that he just can't do the "hockey hair" that his daddy wants:( so after this picture you will actually be able to see his cute little ears, his beautiful eyes better and he might actually be a little bit cuter, if that's possible:) The sad thing....... all his summer highlights will be gone:( oh well summer is around the corner, right??

So since me and Em are going to be all alone tomorrow night while the boys are at the hockey game we are trying to figure out what we are going to do.... any ideas? We are thinking maybe a movie or getting a pedi or something but we just can't decide...... Too bad she's not a shopper then I could bring her with and do some shopping early, but that will probably have to wait until Sunday.
Well I suppose it's time to fold some more laundry. Only 6 more loads to go!!! well maybe not that many but it sure feels like it when you need to fold it all YOURSELF!!
Rachel



No comments:
Post a Comment