Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by http://www.mycharmingkids.net You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This is my first "Not Me! Monday!! so beware, I consider this your warning:)
The past week 3 out 5 of our family members DID NOT have the pukey, poopy flu and everyone that came to our house has not left with some symptoms of the nasty bug, sorry guys!! So on Wednesday I DID NOT go back to bed at 9:30am and sleep until 3pm, while Em was up and about destroying the house and my mother-in-law watching E. I also DID NOT let Em be on a Goldfish/Freeze pop diet while she had the flu, she had homemade soup and bread from which I cooked while I was sick:) The goldfish and freeze pops must have been a good combo though because everything seemed to stay down!!
My laundry is NOT piling up in the laudry room and I might, just might get to it today at some point, maybe!
On Friday since Gavin was feeling a little left out by not getting the flu, I DID NOT pick him up from school after lunch so he could have a "sick day" (wink, wink) also even though he wasn't sick, NOPE NOT ME!!
And now that the kids seem to be feeling better, and acting more like themselves that could drive any sane parent nuts sometimes, I didn't let Gavin play WAY too many video games over the weekend just to give me some "ME" time.
Also our toilet WAS NOT plugged all last week that with everytime we used the bathroom, remember we had the flu..., we had to plunge to get it to go down, but with my hubby gone and me feeling like crap, I just couldn't get the energy to fix it myself. So yesterday we DID NOT purchase a "toilet snake" and finally fixed out toilet and that we DID NOT find a missing toothbrush in it!! Em wanted me to wash it off so she could use it again, too bad that answer was NO!!!
Maybe I should get going on that laundry now.........well maybe not:)
Happy 5th Birthday Kayleigh
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment