(Lexi)
and
this handsome dog.....
(Scooby)
You get PUPPIES!!!!!
Yes Scoob's girlfriend, Lexi, is gonna having puppies!!! She is due anytime after
April 22nd and I don't know who's more excited Lexi, Scooby or ME!!! I can't wait to see if any come out looking like Scooby. Seriously I've never known a dog, and trust me we've been through MANY, that is such a good dog like Scooby. He's the most well-mannered, laziest, playable boxer I've ever known. We have also had 2 female boxers to potentially breed with Scooby but they have been wayyyy to hyper and just not the right mix with Scooby and when we met Lexi last summer we knew they would be a perfect match!! So stay tuned for puppy pictures in a couple weeks:)
We've had a busy weekend... Gav had his last hockey hurrah on Sunday with a practice on Sat also. He's a little upset that hockey season is over, I told him don't worry baseball season is right around the corner:) Sat afternoon we also went to Rochester to take some pics of Tom's coworkers little girl Cora.

So there was a lot of running around and really no time to relax, the weekends just aren't long enough these days!!
Well that's about all for now. Please keep baby Stellan in your prayers he's been getting worse and they are trying to decide on the next course of treatment for the heart issues he's having!!
TTYL
Rachel



Oh cant wait to see puppy pics! Cora is too cute!
ReplyDelete