Thursday, March 12, 2009

WHOA!!! IT's been a while!!!

Wow has it really been that long since my last post?? Ah yep it has:-) sorry...who ever is out there that reads my blog:-)

Things have been kinda hectic around here lately. This dang MN weather can really wear a person out especially when children are involved and have been cooped up for months on end!!! We have had 40 even 50 degree days and then all the sudden we are in the middle of another snow storm and then the deep freeze begins!! I'm getting sick of it and want spring here.....NOW!!!!

Well lets see what's happen since the last update... E got another cold, well probably the same one he had. Ended up coughing and throwing up again all over me and on another white sweatshirt of mine, from now on it will be my hubby's sweatshirts that I will be wearing:-) E's got this thing where, I thought he was waking from coughing, but then I thought well maybe it could be reflux because he doesn't sound terribly wheezy when we get him outta his crib in the middle of an attack. But then this week on Monday he woke up crying so I brought him into the bathroom and wrapped a towel under his chin and held him while I sat in there waiting, just waiting for him to get sick. It was weird because he would whine for a little bit and then all the sudden just start screaming like he was in pain somewhere, I think his belly is the culprit. Anywho he never did get sick and suddenly stopped crying and was fine after about 20 minutes... It actually kinda worried me and I waited and waited thinking he was going to do it again but he slept all night and hasn't done it since, knock on wood.......

This weekend is my oldest son's birthday party with his friends. We are going ice skating, if it was Gav's choice it would be open hockey but we don't have enough gear for all his friends so open skating will have to do. So since we are going skating and E's been walking around in Gav's hockey skates we thought we would try to find him some too. There isn't any place around here that carriers his tini tiny six 6 hockey skates so we ordered them from where else....ND, who would have thunk it:-) Anyways they came in today and E was all excited and didn't want to take them off for a long time, but then I think his feet started to hurt. IT's a little different wearing his big bros skates that aren't tied than wearing ones that actually fit and are tighter than tight. WE'll see how he skates on sat, I have a feeling he's going to amaze us all. If you actually see him in person he looks like he's the size of a 1 year old, he's just a peanut but the mind of a 3 year old:) I'll record it and maybe put it on here for everyone to see:-)

I took some pics of my nephew D this week for his 1 year pics and I think i'm starting to get the hang of photography!!! I ordered some more equipment today and I think I'm set....I hope. Going and taking some baby pics next weekend and waiting on the arrival of a new one in a couple weeks. I'm so excited and I hope they turn out!!

Well the kids ar laid down and now it's time for me to chillax and catch up on my shows!! thanks for checking in!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment