Well E woke up with a fever this morning:( I knew I was in for it when he was crying in his room for me instead of yelling "Mommy....Mommy...MOM!!!!" This is his first fever in a couple months so that's a good thing, all the sickness's he's had recently have been non-fever ones, so I guess it's kinda weird and hopefully he wakes tomorrow yelling my name vs crying, I HATE crying, whining babies!!
We had a pretty mellow weekend, nothing too exciting. Me and my mother in law went thrift shopping and found NOTHING:( Brought the kiddos to the mall, hoping to get my camera looked at but found out the place in the mall doesn't exsist anymore, that shows you how much we are actually there, normally the kids plus the mall don't mesh well together. Oh yeah we got out taxes done so that was nice to get it outta the way.
Sorry this is a pretty dull post, I guess life is pretty boring for once:) That's a good thing right??? :)
Happy 5th Birthday Kayleigh
13 years ago



I hope E gets to feeling better. I had the flu last week and a fever for 2 days! I am so glad its over with!
ReplyDelete