Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ALOT to talk about!!



Well first off there is a little boy in need of prayers!! His name is Stellan and he's just a plain miracle already but he's in need of another one. Go visit his site and say some prayers for this little boy www.mycharmingkids.net, the site is also on the right of my page.

Now for some news on the kiddos....

E is no longer a baby:( His baby bed was taken down and brought to the dump this past weekend, in pieces too since it didn't want to cooperate during the process!! It was a pain to take down, it lasted 7 years and had 3 kids use it so I didn't think it was that bad:) He now shares a room with his big bro Gav on bunk beds and things have actually been going really well, better than I thought it was going to be. The one thing that stinks though is that yesterday morning he was up at 6am and this morning he was up at 4:30!! But I think he was woke up this morning by......his brother Gavin that must have crawled into his bed sometime during the night. He's a very restless sleeper and I'm sure he was digging his feet into E's and that woke him up. I gave him a refill of water and closed the door and went back to bed. Gavin has always woken in the middle of the night and has come into our room since I can remember... It got to the point where I didn't even wake up anymore with him coming into our bed so he was never brought back into his bedroom in the middle of the night. But..... the only rule for him in order to change rooms and share with E was he HAD to stay in his room all night and no coming into our room. And I'm happy to report he no longer sleeps in our bed 1/2 the night, but instead his little brother:-) We'll be having a talk about that later today after school:)

We also painted there room and are making it ready for some antique hockey stuff. We were going to do a MN Wild hockey theme but the quilts I paid a fortune for didn't match all the wild gear we got so we are going to go antiquing for some old stuff for there room. Here's there room so far. Too bad I didn't have pics from before, it's amazing what can happen in 7 years to a bedroom and border paper:-)



We also had Gav's 7th Birthday party with the fam on Sat night. We had a blast and even broke out the firepit for the first offical fire of 2009. The was a beautiful day and night actually, and the party went off without a hitch, great food...great family and GREAT FUN!!! He got way too much stuff yet again I don't know what were are going to do when Christmas comes around again!! Here's some pics from the party...






So I'm trying to get this photo "side" business going and I have a couple shoots coming up in the next couple weeks I'm so excited!! I got all my photo gear I think I'll need for a while. We are going to visit some of my husbands co-workers this weekend to shoot there 8 week old daughter and then an old friend from school is due any day and I'll be taking pics of there baby too!! I LOVE babies!!! oh yeah, I was testing out my backdrops with E's first pair of cowboy boots!!! Well we actually call them horsie boots because he prefers horsies over cows but they are so cute!! And guess how old they are......




Almost 50 years old!!!! These are his grandpa's first pair of cowboy boots that he obviously LOVES because there are NO heels on the boots!!! E loves to wear them but I think they may need to be oiled....... :-)

Well off to make lunch. Thanks for checking in and don't forget to say a prayer for Stellan!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment